This hasn’t been tested by our staff reporter but we are going to believe it, Dr Kat, a famous marriage and sex therapist recently took beer world by storm, in her research she indicated beer can boost performance in bed and everyone is just feeling good about it. Read on, feel good and understand why its important to drink beer, off course in moderation.
Dr. Kat shares 5 reasons how beer can boost your sexual performance:
1. An ingredient present in beer, phytoestrogens can help delay premature ejaculation.
2. Dark beer contains more iron than pale ones, increasing both red blood cells and overall circulation thus resulting into easier and more frequent erections.
3. Beer drinking increase sexual stamina, according to research published in the European Journal of Epidemiology, the study found 31 per cent of moderate beer drinkers had reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. A similar research by Greek researchers found that arteries became more flexible and blood flow improved within a couple of hours after drinking beer.
4. Guinness Beer is the key, Dr. Kirk says that Guinness is rich in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin B and probiotics. “This means it can help fortify your overall health and be better on your stomach so you won’t feel sluggish during sex,”.
5. There is a beer specifically engineered to enhance bedroom performance. 50 Shades of Green “uses ginseng, ginkgo biloba and damiana to achieve increased sexual desire, blood flow and nerve stimulation,” Dr. Kat says.
Still needs to be convinced on why you should be drinking beer ? . If you still are, get to know more benefits of drinking beer here and for you lovely ladies, did you know women who drink beer in moderation are at a 30 percent lower risk for a heart attack compared to women who drink beer heavily and women who don’t drink beer at all.
Enjoy and have fun!