So you don’t like that taste but still eager to try it out, here comes the beer infuser. For a hard core beer lover, it will be passe hey but worth trying. Mumbai’s Woodside Inn is planning to launch, The Randall, India’s first beer infuser.
What’s Randall and how does it works, it’s is an organoleptic hop transducer module, a double-chamber filter that you connect to a tap of your favourite beer and fill with flavor-enhancing ingredients. It’s invention credited to Dogfish Head out of Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
- Beer enters the infusing chamber from the bottom, maximizing beer-hop contact and forcing foamy beer to exit at the top.
- Automatic chamber vents eliminate vapor-locking and maximize beer-hops contact.
- “De-foaming” chamber provides both space and time for foamy beer to settle.
- Adjustable faucet balances between different beer types or short-draw/long-draw draft systems.
- Ice chamber keeps beer cold between pours.
- Draft dispensing components eliminate those unexpected beer showers.
The infusers are currently available, Mogra and wheat beer, Oak chips with a dark stout and Fruits with wheat beer.