Its an event the world awaits, some for the excitement of new technology and die hard fans of apple, to take the new phone back home, I am assure with the launch date, you will long queue all whole over the world.
This new phone from Apple can so intelligent that it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance.
Key Features –
- Super Retina Display: With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.
- Innovative Technology: The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
- OLED Designed for iPhone X: The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- TrueDepth Camera: A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology we’ve ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable Face ID.
- All-New Design: The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical‑grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.
- Intuitive Gestures: Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere.
- Secure Authentication: Your face is now your password. Face ID is a secure new way to unlock, authenticate, and pay.
- Facial Mapping: Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
- Apple Pay: Face ID is so secure you can use it with Apple Pay. And check out with just a glance.
- Portrait Mode Selfies: Create beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds.
- Portrait Lighting: A new feature in Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting produces impressive studio‑quality lighting effects.
- Animoji: The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig, or robot.
- Improved Cameras: A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
- Portrait Lighting: Depth-sensing cameras and precise facial mapping create striking studio‑quality lighting effects.
- Dual OIS: Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lenses for outstanding photos and videos even in low light.
- Optical Zoom: The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
- Neural Engine: The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, with a neural engine that’s capable of up to 600 billion operations per second.
- Faster CPU: The four efficiency cores in the all‑new CPU are up to 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 percent faster.
- Adaptive Recognition: Machine learning lets Face ID adapt to physical changes in your appearance over time.
- Power Efficiency: A second-generation performance controller and custom battery design that lasts up to two hours longer between charges than iPhone 7.
- Augmented Reality: A11 Bionic powers extraordinary augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
- Wireless Charging: With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless.