TRAI’s new guidelines for DTH subscription comes into effect with Feb 1st, 2019, this is a great step towards providing more power to the user.
Here is what you must to exercise your choice:
- Switch on your TV and start viewing all the channels one by one.
- Note down the number and name of the channels which you want to ee on a regular basis. You will find that many channels were neither requested by you nor been ever viewed by you. Do not include such channels in your list.
- Send the list of selected channels to service providers using their website, app, call center or through cable operator immediately today itself.
- Customer can add any channel any time and delete any channel
from thelist of the selected channel on monthly basis or at the end of SUbscription period. It is desirable that only those channels should be selectedwhich are seen by the customer or the family members. Whenever customerwants to add, delete or change the list of selected channels, then the same can be done easily
- TVservice providers are giving the price of pay channels on Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
.Consolidatedinformation of all pay channels and bouquets being offered is given on TVchannel 999, in accordance with the rules
Tariff Related Information
- Bouquet of Pay Channels Offered by Broadcasters as on Jan 31, 2019
- MRP of Pay Channels as Jan 31, 2019
- List of FTA Channel as Jan 31, 2019
- Suggestive Bouquet for customers